PAKRI concept and business plan were presented for Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol. Agreement for common activities was agreed and PAKRI became Tehnopol’s associated company.
- Woola raises 2,5M eur seed led to replace bubble wrap with wool 21. Dec 2021
- ELMO Rent’s remotely controlled electric car successfully passed the first stage of the Transport Administration’s site test 17. Nov 2021
- PAKRI Science and Industry Park is launching a smart green investment fund 22. Sep 2021
- In PAKRI, the power system of the future will be built with 1.2 million euros of research money 15. Aug 2021
- Our ELMO Rent enters to Nasdaq and brings remotely controlled cars with at least 50 new electric vehicles to the streets with IPO revenues 4. Jun 2021