PAKRI together with Tehnopol visiting Lahti Science and Business Park, what is the leading Cleantech technology centre of the Nordic countries. Lahti speeds up Finnish companies to grow and to internationalize and is developing the Lahti region into a world-class centre for environmental business, research and CleanDesign, see http://www.lahtisbp.fi/en.
- The largest renewable energy-based closed distribution network in Estonia is ready 26. Oct 2022
- ELMO’s remotely controlled electric car got certification and starts street driving in Paldiski 22. Aug 2022
- Our Greentech Cluster received an international recognition 16. Aug 2022
- Woola raises 2,5M eur seed led to replace bubble wrap with wool 21. Dec 2021
- ELMO Rent’s remotely controlled electric car successfully passed the first stage of the Transport Administration’s site test 17. Nov 2021