PAKRI Science and Industrial Park offers testing and manufacturing space in three building complexes in a prime location 45 minutes from Tallinn. It is energy efficient and offers a favourable price range.
Tallinna 31 (building complex no. 3): rooms with 130m2, 230m2, 350m2, 450m2, 670m2, 1200m2, 2400m2, through 5500m2
Kivi street 2 / Peetri street 16 (building complex no. 2): rooms with 50m2, 200m2, 350m2, 490m2, 800m2, 1700m2, 2000m2, 2500m2 through 4000m2
Kivi street 12 (building complex no. 1): rooms with 20m2, 50m2, 100m2, 400m2, 900m2, 1200m2
Very good location:
1) Tallinna 31: 43 minutes from Tallinn, 600 meters from Southern Port and 200m from railway
2) Kivi street 2: 45 minutes from Tallinn, 50 meters from Northern Port and railway
3) Kivi street 12: 45 minutes from Tallinn, 300 meters from Northern Port and railway
Security: 24/7 security personnel and video surveillance, fenced
Workforce: PAKRI offers a skilled worker database for use by our clients
Size of rooms: rooms available from 45m2 to 1700m2. Truck trestle makes it possible to increase the building size to 12000 m2. Rooms may be arranged or connected to meet the needs of even the most demanding clients.
1) Tallinna 31: starting from 1.50 EUR/m2 to 2.90 EUR/m2 + VAT, depending on room size, equipment, contract period, etc.
2) Kivi street 2: starting from 2.00 EUR/m2 to 3.30 EUR/m2 + VAT, depending on room size, equipment, contract period, etc.
3) Kivi street 12: starting from 3.20 EUR/m2 to 3.90 EUR/m2 + VAT, depending on room size, equipment, contract period, etc.
Equipment and devices: 2 x 2000kg cranes, 3 x 500kg cranes, handloaders, compressed air, woodshop equipment
1) Tallinna 31: +1000A electricity (new power coming), LED lamps, autonomous heating system
2) Kivi street 2: 3 000A electricity (easily also 5,000A, 2 x 440KW power station in the complex), LED lamps, compressed air, autonomous heating system
3) Kivi street 12: 400A electricity (power station in the complex), compressed air, ventilation, autonomous heating system
Office space with furniture: renovated, meeting room, leisure rooms, kitchen with personal cook
Synergy and supportive services:
Existing clients currently in the building complexes: energy efficient wooden house element manufacturer, solar panel retailer, wind turbine manufacturer, energy efficient home manufacturer (from used sea containers); sports arena manufacturer, metal works, electrical product maker, woodworks manufacturer, plastic detail manufacturer
Business development services offered together with Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol, please see SERVICES
Future opportunities: PAKRI Science and Industrial Park has embraced a 60ha area in the City of Paldiski (construction began 2016). It is a Smart City and stable environment for the growth of companies, for R&D, and for workers. For more information see PAKRI Smart City.
Pictures of our complexes:
KIVI STR 2
KIVI STR 12
More leasing information:
Sales and Communications Manager
klaire.kuusk (ät) pakri.ee
tel: +372 501 8686