PAKRI Science and Industrial Park offers testing and manufacturing space in two building complexes in a prime location 45 minutes from Tallinn. It is energy efficient and offers a favorable price range.
Kivi street 2 / Peetri street 16 (building complex no. 2): rooms with 50m2, 200m2, 350m2, 490m2, 800m2, 1,700m2, 2,000m2, 2,500m2 through 4,000m2
Kivi street 12 (building complex no. 1): rooms with 20m2, 50m2, 100m2, 400m2, 900m2, 1200m2
Very good location:
1) Kivi street 2: 45 minutes from Tallinn, 50 meters from Northern Port and railway
2) Kivi street 12: 45 minutes from Tallinn, 300 meters from Northern Port and railway
Security: 24/7 security personnel and video surveillance, fenced
Workforce: PAKRI offers a skilled worker database for use by our clients
Size of rooms: rooms available from 45m2 to 1,700m2. Truck trestle makes it possible to increase the building size to 12,000m2. Rooms may be arranged or connected to meet the needs of even the most demanding clients.
1) Kivi street 2: starting from 1.50 EUR/m2 to 2.90 EUR/m2 + VAT, depending on room size, equipment, contract period, etc.
2) Kivi street 12: starting from 2.30 EUR/m2 to 3.50 EUR/m2 + VAT, depending on room size, equipment, contract period, etc.
Equipment and devices: 2 x 2000kg cranes, 3 x 500kg cranes, handloaders, compressed air, woodshop equipment
1) Kivi street 2: 800A electricity (easily also 1,000A, 2 x 440KW power station in the complex), LED lamps, compressed air, autonomous heating system
2) Kivi street 12: 400A electricity (power station in the complex), compressed air, ventilation, autonomous heating system
Office space with furniture: renovated, meeting room, leisure rooms, kitchen with personal cook
Synergy and supportive services:
Existing clients currently in the building complexes: energy efficient wooden house element manufacturer, solar panel retailer, wind turbine manufacturer, energy efficient home manufacturer (from used sea containers); sports arena manufacturer, metal works, electrical product maker, woodworks manufacturer, plastic detail manufacturer
Business development services, please see SERVICES
Future opportunities: PAKRI Science and Industrial Park has embraced a 60ha area in the City of Paldiski (construction began 2016). It is a Smart City and stable environment for the growth of companies, for R&D, and for workers. For more information see PAKRI Smart City.
Pictures of our complexes:
KIVI STR 2
KIVI STR 12
More leasing information:
Enn Laansoo, Jr.
CEO, Chairman of the board
info (ät) pakri.ee
tel: +372 5216 858