On 30.10 a introduction of Tehnopol 2.0, the smart city, concept was presented. Many companies, including PAKRI Science and Industrial Park was taking part in it. Interesting and promising from our close partner Tehnopol.
- Woola raises 2,5M eur seed led to replace bubble wrap with wool 21. Dec 2021
- ELMO Rent’s remotely controlled electric car successfully passed the first stage of the Transport Administration’s site test 17. Nov 2021
- PAKRI Science and Industry Park is launching a smart green investment fund 22. Sep 2021
- In PAKRI, the power system of the future will be built with 1.2 million euros of research money 15. Aug 2021
- Our ELMO Rent enters to Nasdaq and brings remotely controlled cars with at least 50 new electric vehicles to the streets with IPO revenues 4. Jun 2021